- Town Council Agendas
- Town Council Minutes
- Planning Commission Agenda
- Planning Commission Minutes
- Appeals Authortiy
- CCR Compliance Reports
- Applications, Licenses, Building Permits, Subdivisions
- Zoning Codes, Zoning Map
- General Plan 2020-2025
Thursday, March 25, 2021
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
UTAH EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The Emergency Rental Assistance program can help renters who are unable to pay their rent and
utilities due to circumstances related to COVID-19. Expenses from March 13, 2020 to December 31, 2021 may be covered.
You may be eligible for rental assistance if you meet each of the following requirements:
1. Combined household income at or below 80% of area median income
2. Someone in the household has qualified for unemployment, or has experienced a reduction in
household income, incurred significant costs, or experienced financial hardship due to COVID-19
3. Household is experiencing housing instability (for example, received a past-due utility or rent
notice or eviction notice, or living in unsafe or unhealthy living conditions)
4. Applicant resides in the household and is on the lease
• Current rent and 3 months prospective rent (with a termed lease)
• Past-due rent
• Eligible fees
• Security deposit
• Utilities, internet and home energy costs
How to Apply
• Fill out the application and provide the required documents at rentrelief.utah.gov
• If you don’t have internet access, call 2-1-1 for assistance
Your application will be processed more quickly if you can provide the following documents:
0 Your full lease agreement (all pages)
0 A copy of your landlord’s W-9 or landlord contact information
0 A ledger from your landlord showing outstanding rent and/or other fees
0 Income certification
0 2020 1040 tax form (or W-2, 1099, K-1, etc.)
0 Recent paystubs (30 days)
0 Unemployment insurance weekly payment history (if applicable)
0 Past-due utility bill (if applicable)
0 Eviction notice (if applicable)
Visit RentRelief.utah.gov for more information and to apply.
If you don’t have internet access, call 2-1-1 for assistance.
Posted by Genola Town at 1:28 PM
Monday, September 28, 2020
- Ballots will be mailed the week of October 12, we anticipate ballots being delivered in mailboxes as soon as Tuesday, October 13. If a voter does not have a ballot by October 16, they should contact our office at 801-851-8128.
- Information relating to dropbox locations, ballot pick-up locations, early voting, who/what is on the ballot, etc can all be found on our website at UtahCounty.Vote
- Our office is encouraging voters to return their voted ballot at any of the secured drop boxes located throughout the county. Dropbox locations can be found here.
- The deadline to postmark your ballot is November 2, the day before Election Day. If a voter returns their ballot at a post office, they need to confirm that their ballot will be postmarked before Election Day.
- Early Voting is available on October 28 - 30, and November 2, at the Elections Office. Information about Early Voting can be found here.
- Ballot pick-up locations will be available on Election Day. Locations will be open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day and Utah laws permitting same-day registration via provisional ballots will be in effect on Election Day. Locations can be found here.
- Our office provides voters with disabilities accessible options to cast their ballots. A voter with a disability can contact our office at Elections@UtahCounty.Gov or call our office at 801-851-8128 for more information.
Posted by Genola Town at 1:23 PM